Create More Loyalty from Customers and Attract New Members with Cruises and Tours
Based in the stunning Napa Valley in Saint Helena, we are fortunate to work with wineries and culinary entities on amazing cruises and tours all over the world. Cruising and touring with your wine clubs, followers and fans provides a truly enjoyable way to create bonds and lifelong friendships. It turns people into the most loyal followers and more frequent purchasers of your products. It also cuts down on attrition from your clubs, newletters and event attendees. Plus you have greater opportunities to attract new fans through marketing unique journeys to the public. Participants help spread the word to an unlimited audience when they share their experience on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat.
Everyone benefits with extra discounts, special amenities, welcome receptions, a myriad of private events, tours, pairings and tastings, onboard credits, private shore excursions and much more. As hosts of the group, you will receive free staterooms and other possible benefits such as free airline tickets.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN A WINE CRUISE
- Energize your wine club and DTC with an exciting adventure on a luxury cruise to a fascinating location.
- Create brand loyalty so your wine club members and potential members stick with your brand and don’t drop off.
- Connect more intimately with your members and customers on an incredible journey that they will talk about for years to come attracting their friends and colleagues to your brand.
- Increase the lifetime value of your fans by giving them an amazing travel experience and bonding with them over a great adventure.
- Attract more wine club members through promotion of the cruise on your website, social media and through other audiences
- People on the cruise will Facebook, Instagram and Tweet about their trip while onboard (we encourage it) and that will attract more people to your brand.
- You get to travel on the cruise for free (minimum number of staterooms required and varies by cruise line)
- Get countless onboard amenities for your guests
- 3 or more wine tasting educational opportunities for your guests and depending on the cruise line and group size, sometimes includes the entire ship
- Be the wine host on the entire ship on many cruises
- Special pricing for your guests
- Special dining amenities for you and your guests
- Onboard credits for spa, shopping, etc.
- Some of the above varies with each cruise line but my cruise partners are quite generous with guest benefits.
WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Our hosts are highly recognized winemakers, winery owners, culinary experts and chefs.
- We partner with renowned food and wine experts who get to immerse your group into the wineries wines as well as the regional cuisine and culture.
- Most, if not all of our cruise partners create custom designed shore excursions that provide unique in country experiences of local markets, wineries and private access to your guests.
- All of the shore excursions focus on food, wine, culture or other unique characteristics of the port location.
- Strong negotiating power to get the best rewards for you and your guests
- Member of the Virtuoso Network of the most prestigious, and the world’s best luxury travel experts with access to unparalleled amenities on cruises, at hotels and with premier tour companies.
Why Guests Prefer Wine Cruises
- They love to join us onboard one of our exclusive wine cruise adventures and become immersed in a world of engaging wine seminars, personalized wine/food pairing lunches, receptions and dinners,
- Wine cruises journey to some of the most renowned wine regions in the world and provide expertly-curated wine tasting events.
- People are attracted to fascinating destinations like Croatia, Portugal, Bordeaux, the Rhine, the Douro, and other unique destinations.
- The cruises offer luxury staterooms, ultimate spa experiences, unparalleled gourmet food all in an intimate setting with other wine enthusiasts.
- One-of-a-kind experiences onboard and on shore with exclusive excursions and private access to celebrated wineries, restaurants, wine caves, markets and kitchens.
- An endless array of complimentary onboard services with highly skilled and attentive staff.
- They savor the amazing education and advice they get from your winery representative.
- They love the intimacy and access to your wine representative and brand on smaller ships.
- They have the time of their lives with many memories to share with their friends and loved ones.