Circle the globe with top experts on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. Traveling in the comfort of a private jet, encounter legendary places from Machu Picchu and Tibet to the Taj Mahal and Marrakech. Experience natural wonders such as the Great Barrier Reef, the Serengeti Plain, and the island paradise of Samoa.
- Alongside a team of National Geographic experts, explore 12 UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Attend a demonstration of traditional Andean weaving techniques by National Geographic grantee Nilda Callañaupa in Cusco, and then travel to Machu Picchu by train.
- Join archaeologists on Easter Island to explore mysterious moai statues and delve into the isle’s famously lost culture.
- Meet with National Geographic Explorers-in-Residence Maeve or Louise Leakey in Tanzania and get a firsthand account of the family’s groundbreaking fossil discoveries.
About the Jet
- Our specially outfitted Boeing 757 is ideally suited for visiting many far-flung destinations in a single expedition, with its long-range capability and ability to land at smaller airports. We set our own schedules, flying direct and avoiding layovers, which allows us the freedom to make the most of our adventures on land.
- Configured for only 75 travelers, our jet provides generous seating and allows for excellent access to experts and staff, who use an audio-visual system for informative briefings and lectures.
- On this expedition, we will stay in some of the world's finest accommodations. Each one has been chosen for its fine amenities and prime location. In remote areas where choices are limited, we have selected the very best available accommodation to ensure your comfort. Below are several of the accommodations featured on this expedition.
- Authentic insider access and exclusive experiences with unrivaled local expertise
- Chartered Boeing 757 with fully lie-flat, first-class seats with dedicated crew and
- Executive chef
- Hand-selected, one-of-a-kind accommodations
- A choice of activities in select destinations
- Complimentary internet access (where available)
- Luggage handling service
- Complimentary mid-journey laundry service
- All meals with beverages
- All gratuities
- 24/7 on-call support