Save the date! Experience the heart of Europe on a captivating cruise of the Rhine's vineyard-clad hills from Amsterdam's enchanting canals to the majestic Swiss Alps. Travel through the heart of Europe experiencing a world of cheese. Join Master Fromagier James Ayers of Atelier in Yountville on a journey focused on cheese and wine. Private wine pairings, cheese caves and special amenities and access highlight the cruise. Here are just some of the extras and perks you will get on this incredible cruise:
- Private wine and cheese tastings onboard
- $250 per person discount
- $100 per stateroom onboard credit
- 2 private shore excursions
- 1 onboard afternoon event exclusively for your group at The Chefs Table
As a very special experience, just 10 people will get to join us at the Slow Food Cheese Festival in Bra, Italy and in Amsterdam for a 5-day pre-cruise cheese immersion. On September 18, 2019, we will leave the US with our small group of 10 people to experience the festival as never before.
- 3 Days at the Slow Cheese Festival with many private tasting opportunities
- 2 days in Amsterdam visiting private cheese caves
- 7-day Captivating Rhine Cruise with special cheese and wine pairings, onboard amenities, shore excursions and more.
Since the pre-cruise group to Bra and Amsterdam will be very small, I am taking advanced reservations and I anticipate that all spot will fill quickly. Contact me ASAP to reserve a spot on this extraordinary journey through the heart of Europe and the world of cheese.