JOIN US FOR A CULINARY IMMERSION JOURNEY INTO THE SPICES AND SOUKS OF MOROCCO
Explore your passion for food and cooking as we immerse ourselves in the culinary richness of Morocco which blends old world Berber, Arabic, French and Spanish cuisines. We will travel to local riads where you will be welcomed like a guest in ancient Moroccan mansions that have been lovingly restored to their former glory. Learn the fundamentals of fragrant tajine cooking and other typical dishes utilizing regional techniques, local ingredients and rare spices.
- Moroccan cooking class experiences with our own Chef B and expert local chefs
- Experience a Berber village in the High Atlas
- Visit Fes the Red City and Chefchouen the Blue City
- Discover the charming fishing town of Essaouira
- Explore the exotic Imperial City of Marrakesh
- Unique scenery, vibrant markets, delicious food, stunning riads
MOROCCO CULINARY TOUR – OVERVIEW
Journey to Morocco to experience a culture and cuisine that is at the crossroads of civilization, blending the most delectable Arabic, Berber, French and Spanish influences. On our Morocco culinary tour you’ll head from vibrant Casablanca to the charming fishing town of Essaouira, relax in a tiny Berber village in the High Atlas mountains, and finally, explore extraordinary Marrakech, the most African of Morocco’s cities. Along the way you’ll experience a Moroccan cooking class in three different cities, bargain at the souk (the fresh food market), tour the highlights of each area, and stay in stunning Moroccan riads.
Top Moroccan Culinary Experiences
- Five Moroccan cooking classes: learn to cook tagines, couscous, pastilla and Berber crepes
- Visit markets in villages
- Eat fresh, grilled fish on Essaouira’s beach
- Walk with your donkey to the Monday market to buy cooking class ingredients
- Support local women’s argan oil cooperative
- Enjoy tea with villagers in their High Atlas home
- Wander the colorful, labyrinthine souk of Marrakech and visit a spice shop
Our unique Morocco culinary tour has been described as “the trip of a lifetime”- join us and see why!
Join our group departure from on March 15-23, 2020 or we can arrange a private custom tour for your groups of 8 or more. Airfare not included. Transfers included when traveling on the same schedule as the group. Travel insurance required to participate.
9 nights in beautiful riads and hotels
All breakfasts, 3 lunches and 7 dinners (including the dinners prepared in your cooking classes)
Extensions available as well as business class and economy airline tickets.
$3890 per person not including air. Transfer included when traveling on the group schedule. Travel insurance required to participate in the tour.