Something special can be felt in the air in Napa Valley during Harvest when the whole valley celebrates with parties, tastings, stomps and nonstop activity. The vineyards buzz with 24-hour picking just as the brix of each vine reaches its peak. The vines heavy with fruit line the roadways with stunning beauty. Many believe harvest time offers the best chance to experience our valley.
the crowds and clichés behind for exceptionally rare private
experiences discovering what the locals and insiders love about Harvest Season in Napa
Valley. Delectable, seasonal food and wine produced by award-winning
chefs and winemakers, served in the most stunning settings imaginable while the grapes hang heavy on the vines just waiting to be plucked. Indulge your senses in luxury experiences with insider only
access to private homes, stunning wineries, kitchens and culinary
While every one of our journeys is unique, each will include:
- Access to gated, hidden locations
- Exclusive tastings at stunning small production wineries
- All local transportation by luxury liveried vehicles
- Cooking classes in expertly-equipped gourmet kitchens
- Multi-course dinners at private estates, caves, chef's homes or other treasured locations paired with estate and reserve wines
- Sumptuous lunches including reserve and library wines
- Reserve and estate wine tasting daily at stunning, secluded locations
- All estate and reserve wine with meals
- Interaction with chefs, winemakers, vintners, and culinary luminaries
- Signature basket filled with local, handmade goods and cooking items
Highlights of One Our Exclusive Journeys
- Arrive on Friday and settle into your hotel *
- Once you are settled in at your hotel, be whisked away to a welcome party at a distinctive members-only epicurean temple where you will taste fresh from the farm bites paired with small production wine. The chefs selects and prepares each dish from the days bounty to highlight seasonal ingredients. Sommelier chosen wines paired perfectly with each dish.
- You will be delivered back to your hotel for the evening
- Following breakfast at your hotel, you will be transported to a local culinary farm to see what’s growing and learn about the soil and weather that allow year-round harvesting of fruits and vegetables.
- Next, a trip to the market to see and taste the best of the local growers, and makers
- Our first cooking instruction takes us to a world-class kitchen taught by highly-acclaimed chefs.
- Our private hands-on cooking class will be a fun-filled event for everyone.
- Our labor of love will be served and paired with specially hand-selected wines from small production, superior wineries
- Taking a short drive, we will visit a secluded winery for a private tour, and wine tasting in the caves, vineyard or farmhouse
- Once refreshed, we will be taken to a fabulous secret location where dinner will be a meticulously prepared multiple course extravaganza, paired with Napa Valley Estate and Reserve wines, and served in a candlelit setting.
- After we have finished our sumptuous dinner, you will be returned to your hotel to spend the night regenerating for tomorrow.
- Our day begins with a journey to an amazing kitchen where we will prepare a delicious brunch with our own culinary expert and guide, renowned Chef, Barb Alexander. Barb has taught thousands of chefs over the last 17 years, after a successful career in restaurants across the globe.
- A multi-course menu will be taught, and lovely printed recipes will be yours to take home.
- We will enjoy the fruits of our labor in a vineyard setting with spectacular views of the surrounding terrain.
- The afternoon will be spent at a family owned winery tasting some of the best wines available anywhere. We get intimate with their vineyards, taste wines straight from the barrels and even get to blend our own.
- Early evening we will travel to a very luxurious estate to relax with wine from the private vineyard. The wine will be paired with chef prepared food as we enjoy the sunset over the gardens, vineyards and mountains.
- This will be our farewell to everyone although many will want to extend their stay
*We are happy to create a magical, bespoke experience that will be designed especially for your group.
*Very limited availability
*No one under 21 and must have ID proof
*Friday-Sunday starting at $3570 per person
*Saturday and Sunday starting at $3200 per person
*Saturday only starting at $1800 per person
*Sunday only starting at $1950 per person
us In 2019 on the following dates.
Wildflowers and Wine March 1-3, 2019-Completely sold out and wait list closed
Celebrate Summer Solstice June 21-23
Harvest Napa Valley October 4-6, 2019Rainbow of Fall in Napa Valley November 8-10, 2019
*Accommodations and breakfast are not
included, however we can make reservations for you at our partner hotels with special amenities and rates. For Example:
At Las Alcobas, Napa Valley's newest luxury resort:
All reservations will be upgraded to vineyard view rooms.
Additionally we include the following complimentary amenities in all guest rooms.
- Complimentary split of sparkling wine
- Complimentary French Press Coffee, Tea and Waters
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Complimentary use of Steam Parlor and Relaxation Lounge in Atrio Spa
- Complimentary use of Fitness Center and fitness classes
- Complimentary bicycle rentals
- NO RESORT FEE
A note to our guests from Barb and Karen
Sharing Napa Valley with our guests gives us immense pleasure and we have
curated the journeys to be special, unique and extraordinary. In Napa
Valley we talk about a sense of place all the time and it defines the
type of authentic human interaction and belonging we feel here in the
Valley. It's difficult to really get to know that sense of place
bellying up to bars or from the standard wine tasting you generally
experience up and down highway 29 and Silverado Trail. Don't get us
wrong; you will still have fun and get to know some great wines on the
standard tours. But on our journeys, you will get to feel Napa Valley
in a way that tells you the story of place and immerses you in that
sense of being part of that place. It's an unparalleled opportunity and
you will never be the same even if you return again and again. It's so
extraordinary that it will impart memories that last a lifetime. We
welcome you to our Napa Valley; the Napa Valley that we know and love.