Witness cultural traditions rarely seen by Western eyes as you cruise the Karawari River in search of remote tribal villages, spot a dazzling array of exotic birdlife and marvel at the brilliant spectacle of the Mount Hagen Sing Sing Festival.
Immerse yourself in vibrant tribal cultures that have remained unchanged for centuries, while cruising rivers and exploring some of the most remote corners of the globe.
Experience the world-renowned Mount Hagen Cultural Show, a dazzling spectacle of tribal song, dance, pageantry and tradition.
Take a three-night cruise on the Karawari River, winding past unspoiled villages and pristine rainforests of the Sepik Region.
Relish intimate interactions with distinctive cultures spanning the remote river villages along the Sepik, the Huli Highlands and the Mount Hagen region.
INCLUDED WITH EVERY JOURNEY
- English-Speaking Resident Tour Director and Local Guides
- Hand-Selected Luxury Accommodations (Where Available)
- Travelling Bell Boy® Luggage Handling
- Traveller’s Valet® Laundry Service
- Internet Access (Where Available)
- Airport Meet and Greet with Private Transfers
- Full Breakfast Daily; Select Lunches and Dinners
- Entrance Fees, Taxes and All Gratuities Except Resident Tour Director
- 24/7 Support
- Guaranteed Departures with Just Two