Sunny Days, Stunning Green Vineyards and Beauty Everywhere
48-hours of Wine and Culinary Immersion
Join Us On A Curated Culinary and Wine Journey Through Napa Valley's Secret Enclaves and Enchanting Private Estates
Savor Exclusive Access to the Hidden Charm of Napa Valley's Finest Experiences
Limited To Just 14 Guests
As summer days turn longer and warmer, it's the perfect time to come to Napa Valley to delight in exceptional, private experiences where we will ply you with the best local, small production estate wines, gourmet meals prepared to compliment the wines and cooking instructions in the best kitchens in the Valley. Join this specially curated journey discovering what the locals and insiders love about Napa Valley during summer growing season with its glorious sunsets over lush vineyards.
Delectable food and wine produced by award-winning chefs and
winemakers, served in the most stunning settings imaginable; this is the
Napa you will find on this quintessential Summer Solstice journey. Indulge your senses in luxury experiences with insider only access to
private homes, stunning wineries, kitchens and culinary temples.
While every one of our journeys is unique, your Summer Solstice Journey will include:
- Access to gated, hidden locations
- Exclusive tastings at stunning small production wineries
- All local transportation by luxury liveried vehicles
- Cooking classes in expertly-equipped gourmet kitchens
- Multi-course dinners at private estates, caves, chef's homes or other treasured locations paired with estate and reserve wines
- Sumptuous lunches including reserve and library wines
- Reserve and estate wine tasting daily at stunning, secluded locations
- All estate and reserve wine with meals
- Interaction with chefs, winemakers, vintners, and culinary luminaries
- Signature basket filled with local, handmade goods and cooking items
Your Stunning Summer Solstice Journey Example Itinerary
Enjoy access to gastronomic and wine venues found only behind hidden gates doors while you enjoy the unique beauty of wildflower season in Napa Valley. We will ply you with the ultimate wines at private tastings at vineyards and in caves paired perfectly with food chosen and created by acclaimed chefs and our own Chef Barbara Alexander.
- Arrive on Friday and settle into your hotel *
- After you are settled in, be whisked away to a welcome party at a distinctive epicurean temple where you will taste freshly prepared, locally-inspired food.The sommelier choses the perfect wines to pair with each dish.
- After this incredible evening, you will be transported back to your hotel and ready for a peaceful night.
- After breakfast at your hotel, you will be transported to a local culinary farm to see what’s growing and learn about the soil and weather that allow year-round harvesting of fruits and vegetables.
- Next, a trip to the market to see and taste the best of the local growers, and makers
- Our first cooking instructions takes us to a world-class kitchen taught by highly-acclaimed chefs
- Our labor of love will be served and paired with specially hand-selected wines from small production, superior wineries
- After a short drive, we will visit a secluded winery for a private tour, and wine tasting in the caves, vineyard or farmhouse
- The late afternoon will be spent relaxing at a special place with an expertly prepared wine and cheese pairing
- Once refreshed, we will be taken to a fabulous secret location where dinner will be a meticulously prepared multiple course extravaganza, paired with excellent wines, and served in a candlelit setting.
- After dinner, you will return to your hotel to spend the night regenerating for tomorrow.
- Our day begins with a journey to an amazing kitchen where we will prepare a sumptuous brunch with our culinary expert and guide, renowned Chef, Barb Alexander. Barb has taught thousands of chefs over the last 17 years, after a successful career in restaurants across the globe.
- A multi-course menu will be taught, and lovely printed recipes will be yours to take home.
- We will enjoy the fruits of our labor in a vineyard setting with spectacular views of the surrounding terrain.
- Our afternoon will be spent at a family owned winery tasting some of the best wines available anywhere.We get intimate with their vineyard, taste wines straight from the barrels and even get to blend our own.
- Early evening we will travel to a very luxurious estate to relax with wine from the private vineyard.The wine will be served with bites as weenjoy the sunset over the gardens, vineyards and mountains.Wander the gardens and vineyards, or sit by the reflecting pond.
- A grand dinning room will be the setting for our last dinner together and will be prepared by a local chef who never fails to please and is in high demand at winery dinners all over the valley.This gastronomic delight promises to exceed your expectations and of course the wine will be carefully chosen to compliment the dishes.
- After our full day, you will be delivered to your hotel and our journey ends or opt to extend your stay.
*Accommodations and breakfast are not
included, however we can make reservations for our groups at local hotels with special amenities and rates. For Example:
At Las Alcobas, Napa Valley's newest luxury resort:
All reservations will be upgraded to vineyard view rooms.
Additionally we include the following complimentary amenities in all guest rooms.
- Complimentary split of sparkling wine
- Complimentary French Press Coffee, Tea and Waters
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Complimentary use of Steam Parlor and Relaxation Lounge in Atrio Spa
- Complimentary use of Fitness Center and fitness classes
- Complimentary bicycle rentals
- NO RESORT FEE
*We are happy to create a magical, bespoke experience that will be designed especially for your group.
*Very limited availability
*Maximum of 14 people per journey
*No one under 21 and must have ID proof
*Starting at $3570 per person for 48 incredible hours discovering the secrets of Napa Valley
*Saturday and Sunday only starting at $3200 per person
*Saturday only starting at $1800 per person
*Sunday only starting at $1950 per person
us In 2019 on the following dates. Journeys operate with a minimum of
10 guests. Maximum group size for the dates below is 14. Custom
designed tours for groups of 8 or more can be arranged for alternate
Wildflowers and Wine March 1-3, 2019
Celebrate Summer Solstice June 21-23
Harvest Napa Valley October 4-6, 2019
Rainbow of Fall in Napa Valley November 8-10, 2019
A note to our guests from Barb and Karen
Sharing Napa Valley with our guests gives us immense pleasure and we have
curated the journeys to be special, unique and extraordinary. In Napa
Valley we talk about a sense of place all the time and it defines they
type of authentic human interaction and belonging we feel here in the
Valley. It's difficult to really get to know that sense of place
bellying up to bars or from the standard wine tasting you generally
experience up and down highway 29 and Silverado Trail. Don't get us
wrong; you will still have fun and get to know some great wines on the
standard tours. But on our journeys, you will get to feel Napa Valley
in a way that tells you the story of place and immerses you in that
sense of being part of that place. It's an unparalleled opportunity and
you will never be the same even if you return again and again. It's so
extraordinary that it will impart memories that last a lifetime. We
welcome you to our Napa Valley; the Napa Valley that we know and love.