Experience the heart of Europe on a captivating cruise of the Rhine's vineyard-clad hills from Amsterdam's enchanting canals to the majestic Swiss Alps. Travel through the heart of Europe experiencing a world of cheese and wine. Join Master Fromagier James Ayers of Atelier in Yountville and a renowned Napa Valley winery on a journey focused on cheese and wine. Private wine pairings, cheese caves and special amenities and access highlight the cruise. As a very special experience, just 12 people will get to join us at the Slow Food Cheese Festival in Bra, Italy and in Amsterdam for a 5-day pre-cruise cheese immersion. On September 18, 2019, we will leave the US with our small group of 10 people to experience the festival as never before.
- 8 Day Captivating Rhine Cruise on one of Ama Waterways newest ships
- Private wine and cheese tastings onboard
- $250 per person discount
- $100 per stateroom onboard credit
- 2 private shore excursions
- An onboard afternoon event exclusively for our group
- Private dinner reception for our group